logo syntax?
Author Message
 logo syntax?

Can you dirext me to a good text (preferably online) that details the
syntax of Logo? I have to implement a Logo interpreter for my
Computer Science project, and wondered where to get a definitive text
on what the language is. As far as possible, please do not direct me to
stuff that would tell me how to implement Logo; we have to work that out
or ourselves and be able to say, hand on heart, that it's All Our Own
Work. Thank you.

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

2. Logo syntax/semantics

3. Logo syntax?

4. Logo syntax?

5. Wanted: Logo Syntax

6. looking for a description of logo syntax

7. Need help with Logo: syntax/semantics in particular

8. Implementing letrec-syntax using only let-syntax and syntax-rules

9. LOGO-L> Re: IF syntax

10. LOGO-L> Hello and Syntax question

11. Need for reduced syntax (was: colons in logo)

12. Syntax [was: colons in logo]