Automatic Action and .Exe
Author Message
 Automatic Action and .Exe

Quote:

> > I was also wondering, is it possible to
> >convert a .lgo file into an executable (.exe)?

> No, we don't have a compiler, sorry!

  But it is possible to put an icon in the selected folder
  (for example desktop) such that clicking on it will run the
  corresponding logo program.

  Vlado

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:35:21 GMT

1. Automatic Action and .Exe

2. automatic enter key action...

3. AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION - EXE/MACRO Files

4. How can I include in my VI actions like "Undo last action/redo last action"?

5. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

6. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

7. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

8. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

9. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

10. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

11. close exe form another exe

12. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe