LOGO-L> Logo commands
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Logo commands

I am a teacher with a new computer class.  I would like to teach my students
the capabilities and programming abilities with logo.  I do not have a list
of commands.  Could anyone help me?
Thanks,
Wendy Perrine

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Logo commands

Go to the Turtle fun site. You will find it very useful.
www.ozemail.com.au/~mulawa1/turtle/

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Logo commands
I have found books in the library about Logo.  Some of them have a lot of
commands in them and activities you can do with your students.  The books
are rather old but worth checking out.
C{*filter*}te Knauke
Quote:

> I am a teacher with a new computer class.  I would like to teach my students
> the capabilities and programming abilities with logo.  I do not have a list
> of commands.  Could anyone help me?
> Thanks,
> Wendy Perrine

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Logo commands
hi wendy

i have a small list i use for kids in my class

the idea is that they share ideas and expertise with newbies

would you be interested in some collaborative stuff ?

in the meantime this may help

http://www.cowan.edu.au/pa/ecawa/sig/logo/logo.htm

c ya

mark

Quote:

> I am a teacher with a new computer class.  I would like to teach my students
> the capabilities and programming abilities with logo.  I do not have a list
> of commands.  Could anyone help me?
> Thanks,
> Wendy Perrine

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Logo commands
I think you can find what you need at the following homepage
http://www.softronix.com/logo.html
If you download MSWLOGO you will also have
a lot of helpfiles.
Have fun!

Quote:

> I am a teacher with a new computer class.  I would like to teach my
students
> the capabilities and programming abilities with logo.  I do not have a
list
> of commands.  Could anyone help me?
> Thanks,
> Wendy Perrine