LOGO-L> MSWLogo V6.2b is now available
Author Message
 LOGO-L> MSWLogo V6.2b is now available

My wife took over the TV for XMAS shows so I had a little spare time :-)

   o Added for 6.2b, Finally something for the younger programmer.
     You can now use 16 color index OR [Red Green Blue] color vectors
with
     SETPENCOLOR (SETPC), SETSCREENCOLOR (SETSC) and SETFLOODCOLOR
(SETFC).
     SETPC 5 or SETPC [255 0 0] are both legal. PENCOLOR, SCREENCOLOR,
and
     FLOODCOLOR will also output the right thing. If you set any color
with
     a 16 color index MSWLogo will output all colors as a 16 color
     If you set any color with an [Red Green Blue] color vector MSWLogo
will
     output all colors as [Red Green Blue] color vectors.

     show pencolor
     [0 0 0]
     setpencolor 5
     show pencolor
     5
     setpencolor [255 0 0]
     show pencolor
     [255 0 0]

   o Added for 6.2a, Fixed performance problem for when a WINDOWCREATE
or
     DIALOGCREATE exists. When controls such as BUTTONCREATE are in the
     graphics screen MSWLogo will uses a different method for drawing to
     make sure it does not draw on top of the controls. The speed
difference
     will vary depending on the speed of your graphics card. The problem
     here was MSWLogo mistook a WINDOWCREATE or DIALOGCREATE as a
control
     in the graphics screen and unnecessarily enabled the alternate
     (sometimes slower) drawing mode. If you want blazing speed keep
your
     controls in seperate windows.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSWLogo 5.2b is now available

2. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

3. Odp: LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

4. LOGO-L> MSWLogo V4.6f is available

5. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.3c available

6. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.0d is available

7. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.4h is available

8. MSWLogo V6.4c is available

9. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

10. Weird problem on Lahey lf95 v6.2b

11. LOGO-L> MSWLogo V6.3b is now available

12. LOGO-L> MSWLogo V6.2h is now available