LOGO-L> Re: MSW LOGO
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: MSW LOGO

There is a ton of information in the online help.
Search for NET COMMANDS

Each command has an example.

Also check out \MSWLogo\Examples\Network.

You can communicate over ANY TCP/IP network
(which includes the Internet or modem to modem).
It's little hard over the internet these days
because machines are assigned TCP/IP addresses
on the fly when you log in. One person just needs
an address of the other party to hook up.
I talk more in depth in the help on this.
You could run Netscape NetMeeting or something
in parallel to talk to the other party.

I could draw pictures on YOUR screen realtime
in MSWLogo.

I hope to improve the networking capabilities
in the futire (it's a little clumsy but it works).

Quote:

> Dear Mr. Mills,
>     I really like your logo program. It's alot better then the version
> for the mac! I was wondering if you could explain a little more to me
> how to use the network features such as... can you use it over the
> internet or even better your modem? How do you send and get the stuff
> from the other computers? anything along these lines would be a great
> help!

> Thanks,
> The Doughboy

> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~GrapoDoughboy/index.html

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

2. LOGO-L> Re: MSW LOGO hardcopy

3. LOGO-L> msw logo: turtling

4. LOGO-L> RE: MSW Logo and Interfacing

5. LOGO-L> MSW-logo and values

6. LOGO-L> Re: MSW Logo

7. LOGO-L>Please Recursion in MSW-LOGO

8. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

9. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

11. LOGO-L> diferences between PC Logo and MSW Logo?

12. LOGO-L> Welcome to logo-l