LOGO-L> Color Shades
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Color Shades

--------------2A281CCD2AD2

Quote:

> >In UCBLogo there are *exactly* 16 colors numbered 1-16. Higher numbers
> >are automatically converted to MODULO 16. Am I wrong in my above
> >sentence?

> Berkeley Logo does whatever it thinks the hardware can support.  The
> DOS versions use a graphics library that tries to find out what kind
> of screen you have, and tells Logo the maximum number of simultaneous
> colors it can generate.

> If you run BL under Windows, what happens is that Windows makes a window
> that acts like a CGA screen -- hardly any colors at all.  I think that's
> the source of the problem here.

Finally I managed to do it in UCBWLogo!!!

Thanks,

[[Yehuda]]

--------------2A281CCD2AD2

<encoded_portion_removed>
NuvPzwzCA03QN5xTR7jQDN3QpjOEDh3REj3RCGERAQEAOw==
--------------2A281CCD2AD2--

Wed, 08 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Strange shade

2. LOGO-L> shading

3. Shade color recipe from ActiveState fails?

4. How to change the shading color?

5. LOGO-L> set color

6. LOGO-L> 3-D color effects

7. LOGO-L> color

8. LOGO-L> 3-D in Color

9. LOGO-L> Single Index Colors in MSWLogo

10. LOGO-L> Screens Default Color

11. tcl/tk 8.0 / sort / colors / listbox / ls

12. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo