LOGO-L> E-mail map project
Author Message
 LOGO-L> E-mail map project

I hope you don't mind me forwarding this to all of you. I'm hoping that since
many of us are teachers and are spread out all over the world, you wouldn't mind
writing a quick e-mail to these students and letting them know where you're
from:

Quote:

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> E-mail map project

Quote:
> I hope you don't mind me forwarding this to all of you. I'm hoping that
> since many of us are teachers and are spread out all over the world, you
> wouldn't mind writing a quick e-mail to these students and letting them
> know where you're from:

If that email address is still active. They got themselves in deep trouble:
They had rendered that email account unusable. People will send them
email in response to that project for all eternity. I tell you this
because I answered to that email last year. It seems it is still floating
around.

Pity they didn't put an END-OF-PROJECT date.

Daniel Ajoy

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Logo projects needed for Logosium

2. LOGO-L> Logo Game Projects

3. LOGO-L> map of the USA

4. LOGO-L> mapping

5. LOGO-L> map, high-level functions