LOGO-L> Printing Graphics Page in MW Logo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Printing Graphics Page in MW Logo

Hi...

I'm using Microworlds on the Mac with buttons with 1st graders.

Is there a way to make a "Print" button?

I see how one can Print the procedures page or contents of a text box, but not the Graphics page.

Thanks

Cam

PS.

Here's my procedures so far....the teachers and kids like to see the "segments" of a line ( i.e. how many times they pressed "D".
****************

to startup
presentationmode
freeze [button1 button2 button3 button4 button5 button6]
end

to D
setc "black fd 18 setc 2 fd 2 setc "black
end

to L
lt 30
end