LOGO-L> MultiMedia Logic may be on The Learning Channel !!!
Author Message
 LOGO-L> MultiMedia Logic may be on The Learning Channel !!!

Quote:

> Hi,

> Two quick items.  Just today we shot some footage which will be aired on
> the Learning Channel at the end of the month.  Some of the "B Roll"
> footage was of my advanced computing class working with your simulator.
> If this actually becomes part of the finished footage, you might be

> So far, the students really enjoy working with the simulator.  My first
> test indicated that it is working well in the learning category as well.

George Mills

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> learning with/from logo

2. LOGO-L> Re: logo for learning disabilities

3. LOGO-L> Re:Logo and learning

4. LOGO-L> learning style/logo study

5. LOGO-L> logo conversion+learning mecanisms

6. Channels code, and passing channels Tcl->C (technical)

7. LOGO-L> logic pizzle

8. LOGO-L> Apple Learning Interchange

9. LOGO-L> Learning/Teaching BOTH was: Calculator

10. LOGO-L> Re: Children, Games, and Learning

11. LOGO-L> Fw: Types of Learning

12. LOGO-L> big bucks for cyber learning