LOGO-L> Moire GIF animation
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Moire GIF animation

This is ~1meg GIF animation.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

It does not look as good if you watch it as it downloads.
Once it's "cached" it's pretty cool looking.

Note that I don't plan to keep it on this web site too long.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> gif animation

2. LOGO-L> logo an animation

3. LOGO-L> Animated logo-gif's

4. LOGO-L> Re: Logo...gif generator question

5. LOGO-L> Logo Animated .gif

6. LOGO-L> Logo Animated .gif

7. LOGO-L> Re: Logo...gif generator question

8. Q: More info on Animation (was Animation with gif animated file)

9. >>>>>How to read a IMAGE file?(BMP, GIF)|||||||||

10. LOGO-L> Re: dialogs and animation

11. LOGO-L> Animation in UCBLogo TextScreen

12. LOGO-L> Re: Animation in MSWLogo