Constructivist good news/bad news
Author Message
 Constructivist good news/bad news

Well said Gary!!
JT

Quote:

>     I also was put off with this "rant".  What is really wrong with
> education are the people who think there is only one way to do things: ie
> instructivist or constructivist, or any other "ist".  All these approaches
> are just tools in  a tool box.  If I showed someone a tool box full of
> tools and asked which was the best one, they would think I was insane.
> The best tool depends on the job to be done and the material being worked
> with.  So why is it so hard for people to understand that all teaching
> techniques are simply "tools" to be selected with the job and people in
> mind.

> LogoForum messages are archived at:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:33:55 GMT

1. Constructivist good news/bad news

2. Constructivist good news/bad news

3. Imaginary numbers & J: good news/bad news

4. C4-B2 : Got it in the mail - Good News \ Bad News]

5. C4-B2 : Got it in the mail - Good News \ Bad News

6. OT good news/bad news

7. COBOL FAQ (availability) - Good News/Bad News

8. C4-B2 : Got it in the mail - Good News \ Bad

9. PARADISE News (good and bad)

10. Good news for good clipper programmers

11. BAD NEWS FLASH!!!!!

12. TPS/NT Server - Bad News