LOGO-L> Using Command Line Options
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Using Command Line Options

Hellow,

I want to run a logo program using the command line option such as:
logo.exe -l star.lgo
where do I write this line? In logo, in window?
It would be good if I can use a shortcut to it from the desktop.
I am using MSWLogo Ver 6.4g.
If it is possible I have another question, but first I need the answer to this one.

Thank you, Daniel Zeldes

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Using Command Line Options

Quote:

>I want to run a logo program using the command line option such as:
>logo.exe -l star.lgo
>where do I write this line? In logo, in window?=20
>It would be good if I can use a shortcut to it from the desktop.

In your favorite text editor, write a file STAR.BAT (plain ASCII, not
fancy word processor formats) containing the line
        logo -l star.lgo
This assumes that Logo is in a directory that's in your path; if not,
you might have to put the complete path, e.g.,
        c:\MSWLogo\mswlogo -l star.lgo

The star.bat file should then be double-clickable and you should be able
to put a shortcut on the desktop.

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: Using Command Line Options

2. LOGO-L> Re: Using Command Line Options

3. command line options for old viscob and vclink commands

4. LOGO-L> Logo commands

5. Command line options in awk scripts?

6. Problem loading parcels via command-line options

7. Command line options for Visual works 2.5/2.0

8. Executable command line options

9. Command Line Options for Clean Compilers?

10. Command line options parser?

11. Help: How to read command line options

12. Help: How to read command line options