Constructivism
Author Message
 Constructivism

Hi, there are several sources for constructivism info at this site.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mryder/itc_data/constructivism.html

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mryder/itc_data/constructivism.html

Also, there are several schools in New Mexico that are on a 4-day week. All
of them are rural and located some distance away from cities. Kids, parents,
  and teachers seem to love it.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/

?

<Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 00:59:43 -0800
<From: John Toews
<Subject: Re: 4-day school week

<Edwin, where are you tht you have a 4-day school week ?

<John Toews

 >I've just finished two classes in which 19 kids caught onto
 >constructivism. As a result, parents (expressing their concerns with
 >budget cutbacks resulting in 4-day school week) were suggesting
 >classes be taught through Saturday Academy that would supplement what
 >skool would cut or lack.
 >
 >I was asked my opinion on : (1) how to get their kids fired up to
 >learn other subjects on their own? (2) how about shifting the primary
 >responsibility of education from skool to home? (3) could/should
 >skool be viewed as providing testing and regimen?, etc., etc.
 >
 >Question : Is there a book that would qualify as a "Mindstorms for
 >Dummies"? "Mindstorms" is great. But it isn't a workbook or a step-
 >by-step guide to constructivism. Is there a simple "How to of
 >constructivism" book?
 >
 >Cheers,
 >:-) edwin

<File attached: image.tiff>

Do you Yahoo!?

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 01:46:20 GMT

1. Inspiring vs. Selling Constructivism

2. Inspiring vs Selling of Constructivism

3. Fwd: [LogoForum] Inspiring vs Selling of Constructivism

4. Constructivism

5. Constructivism

6. Constructivism in the real world

7. Constructivism

8. Constructivism

9. A testimony to Constructivism power...

10. Constructivism

11. Constructivism