LOGO-L> 3-D regular multi surface
Author Message
 LOGO-L> 3-D regular multi surface

;Hello Olga Tuzova.

Quote:

>I know a lot of folks can't run it so I ran it and attached it . It's
>awesome. You know,if you post stuff like this ,Olga will never get any
>sleep:-)

though the phrase sounds provacative and you done your best in "hooking",
thank you,George, for the care,I appreciate it.

Quote:

>I tried to add some color in your fractal code,but got unattractive
>results a 2-D mess. I believe that color can be added easier to 3-D
>moving creations,like Olga's ROTATION
> <Olga would you care to try it?>

;So Olga!!
;Let me add my voice to that of both George and Yehuda.
;all these provacations are because we believe in your talant and
;insistance.

I am not sure the possibility to speak have already returned to me.
Just-- thank you, Mhelhefni for the great impact, which your 3d-creations
have provoked. And, thank you for Garin's hyperboloid.

;Thank You Olga for your openion about my code, by the way I am sending
;code because I reach the internet thro' a dial up only service, so
;I canot use one of the famous mail programs which require only slip
;line service.
;Finaly here is the code of the 3-D multi face regular body which I
;have posted earlier today after I tried to use fill in 3-D.
;Hoping that you will enjoy it
;Best regards
;Mhelhefni
;-----------------------------------------------------------------
to go
make "size 90
perspective cs ht
setturtle -1 setxyz 900 500 500
setturtle 1 setpc [255 0 0] ht pu
setxyz 1.44* :size .044* :size -2.16* :size
pd lp :size
setturtle 2 setpc [0 255 0] ht rp :size
end

to lp :size
repeat 5[lr 62.5 rpent :size rr 62.5 fd :size lt 72]
end

to lpent :size
repeat 5[fd :size lt 72]
pu lt 36 fd :size/2 pd fill pu bk :size/2 rt 36 pd
end

to rp :size
repeat 5[lr 62.5 lpent :size rr 62.5 fd :size rt 72]
end

to rpent :size
repeat 5[fd :size rt 72]
pu rt 36 fd :size/2 pd fill pu bk :size/2 lt 36 pd
end
;-------------------------------------------------------

Sun, 05 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> 3-D regular multi surface

Quote:

> Date:          Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:14:25 +0000 (O)
> Subject:       3-D regular multi surface

> ;Hello Olga Tuzova.

> >I know a lot of folks can't run it so I ran it and attached it . It's
> >awesome. You know,if you post stuff like this ,Olga will never get any
> >sleep:-)

> though the phrase sounds provacative and you done your best in "hooking",
> thank you,George, for the care,I appreciate it.

> >I tried to add some color in your fractal code,but got unattractive
> >results a 2-D mess. I believe that color can be added easier to 3-D
> >moving creations,like Olga's ROTATION
> > <Olga would you care to try it?>

> ;So Olga!!
> ;Let me add my voice to that of both George and Yehuda.
> ;all these provacations are because we believe in your talant and
> ;insistance.

Dear Friends!

All your warm, encouraging, supporting and provocative words I'm
gladly sharing with you. If you feel like that, then -- my
congratulations! You have managed to grow something suitable from a
tiny seed.

And -- thank you very much!
Olga.

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> 3-D regular multi surface bodies

2. LOGO-L> Intersection of surfaces

3. LOGO-L> several surfaces on one screen

4. LOGO-L> rendered surfaces of rotation

5. LOGO-L> Simple Surfaces in 3D

6. LOGO-L> 3d-surfaces-paraboloid

7. LOGO-L> Regular 3-D bodies

8. Multi band report - parent >>child >>stepchild

9. LOGO-L> Re: multi-turtle simulationn

10. LOGO-L> multi-turtle simulationn

11. LOGO-L> Multi-Turtle in 3D

12. LOGO-L> without multi-turtles demo