PCI 6024E stepper motor control
Author Message
 PCI 6024E stepper motor control

What are the problems of interfacing a stepper motor via a current
amplifier.Can it be done???

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:37:33 GMT
 PCI 6024E stepper motor control
Seems like a strange experiment, like running your car by only using
the starter-engine...
A steppermotor is a device designed to run on digital powered signals.
A current amplifier is designed to amplify (using feedback) analog
currents.
But strange experiments sometimes are succesfull.

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:55:11 GMT
 PCI 6024E stepper motor control
Hello;

That will depend on the step motor features and the amplifier
features. If you are using the 6024E digital lines, just make sure to
not overcome the high output current capabilities of that board.
Hope this helps.
Filipe

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:52:47 GMT
 PCI 6024E stepper motor control
Dear Sir,
For conbtrolling the Stepper motor the only thing that is to be
controlled is the pulses given to the stepper motor.The next thing is
changing the pulses to another set of stator poles.My idea is that I
will generate finite controlled pulses using the D I/O and output it
to the stepper motor via current and voltage amplifier.If I get proper
ckt. that increases the current capacity and amplifies the volatge
then I think we can aontrol the stepper motor speed the only problem
that remains is that the pulses have to be sent to alternate poles. I
am unable to think of any system which alternated the pulses to
another set of poles. Please feel free to give your advice as I am not
very experienced. I am very sure you will add your valuable
suggestions and comments.
Thanking you
Himanshu Mishra

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:24:23 GMT
 PCI 6024E stepper motor control
Dear Filipe
WhaT ARE THE TYPE OF CONNECTIONS i AM SUPPOSED TO MAKE AND WHAT EXACT
PROCEDURE SHOULD I FOLLOW.

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:17:10 GMT

1. PCI 6024E used in stepper motor control

2. Stepper motor control using PCI 6024E card?

3. Controlling a stepper with 6024e?

4. stepper motor speed control

5. stepper motor control

6. Stepper Motor Control

7. Stepper Motor Control

8. stepper motor control

9. stepper motor controller

10. stepper motor microstep

11. stepper motor and NI6025E card

12. Driving stepper motor via parallel port