enumeration of boolean control
Author Message
 enumeration of boolean control

Hello
How I can enumerate the boolean array control. I have 16 the same
boolean and I have a difficulties which one has which number. Is
there some solution to this?

regards
PP

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 14:43:13 GMT
 enumeration of boolean control
You can use a cluster of Booleans.  Each Boolean may be named
differently in the cluster.  You can then convert this cluster into an
array using the "cluster to array" function.  The order of the
Booleans in the array is determined by the "cluster order".

-Jim

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:00:15 GMT
 enumeration of boolean control
OK, I see. This will complicate my simple task I have, but if
this is only choice, then I have to do it in this way.
Thanks a lot.

PP

Quote:

> You can use a cluster of Booleans.  Each Boolean may be named
> differently in the cluster.  You can then convert this cluster into an
> array using the "cluster to array" function.  The order of the
> Booleans in the array is determined by the "cluster order".

> -Jim

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:19:39 GMT

1. Ring and enumeration controls increment backwards in LabVIEW 7

2. Boolean swicthes to control what is displayed on the front panel

3. Tab and Space Bar action locks true value on Boolean Control

4. why doesn't my boolean controls work?

5. Boolean controls don't respond to input when inside an event in the event structure

6. Boolean Remote Control Example Design

7. Let picture ring behave like boolean control

8. Boolean control border does not move with button

9. Boolean Control Question

10. Boolean control in an array

11. Help: Setting the mechanical action of a boolean control

12. Make a Boolean Controls also pass as a string of data