Error 10800 using continuous scan vi limiting sample size to 512
Author Message
 Error 10800 using continuous scan vi limiting sample size to 512

After getting the Windows blue screen of death while labview and a
number of other programs were running, the custom vi that I had been
using for the last 6 months no longer works properly.  The continous
scan vi is limited to 512 data points per channel, whereas I was
always using 8192, and the warning 10800 appears.  I tried
reinstalling LabVIEW and the DAQ drivers, but that did not help.  The
test panel utility also returns the same error when continous or
one-shot is selected.

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 03:05:44 GMT
 Error 10800 using continuous scan vi limiting sample size to 512
Greetings,

What version of NI-DAQ are you using?  When you uninstalled and
reinstalled, did you remove your board from the computer?  In a case
like this, I would first remove the DAQ board from the computer,
uninstall NI-DAQ, reinstall NI-DAQ, and then reinstall the board.
Furthermore, you may want to consider upgrading to the most recent
version of NI-DAQ, 6.9.3, if you have not already done so.  It is
available <a
href="http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/websearch/50F49E43A22C0D2186256BF30...">HERE</a>.

Spencer S.

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:28:36 GMT
 Error 10800 using continuous scan vi limiting sample size to 512
The error code that you cite is a timeout. How many samples are you
trying to collect? How is the acquisition clocked? What is the sample
rate? What is the acquisition timout set to? Do you get the same
problem running one of NI's example VI's? What is your acquisition
card? Do you know what caused the BSoD?

I know this is a lot of questioning, but these are important things to
know.

Mike...

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:41:11 GMT
 Error 10800 using continuous scan vi limiting sample size to 512
Thanks for your response.  It turns out that after I posted the
problem, I tried unplugging then reinstalling the DAQ board.
Everything has been working fine since.  I blame it on Windows.

Mike

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:52:54 GMT

1. Error +10800 in AI Single Scan

2. Error 10800 by AO Control.vi

3. G77 can't compile complex(512, 512) ??

4. 512 Mbyte limit in RS/6000

5. AI Continuous Scan.vi and channel inputs

6. Continuous data transfer from vi to sub-vi

7. Why do I get a 10800 from AO Control when I try continuous analog output?

8. Using Acquire N Scans.vi

9. Can you slow the scan rate of VI Logger scans per minute

10. Clarion On P4 1.8 Gig. with 512 Ram + 512 Cache

11. J LIMIT ERRORS REVISITED (was J Session Manager Size)

12. I need email in C4b-ABC (more than 512 chars)