NI6034E stream-to-disk rate in Linux
Author Message
 NI6034E stream-to-disk rate in Linux

Hi everyone:

We are thinking of using labview under Linux (RHv7.2) and use the
NI603XE cards for data acquisition. What kind of driver support is
available? Can the drivers stream data to disk at the rate 200 kS/s as
mentioned in the catalog? Any other issues to be aware of?

Thanks in advance

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:29:31 GMT
 NI6034E stream-to-disk rate in Linux
There are open source Linux drivers for NI cards developed as part of
the Comedi project.  There is also a beta Edaq driver that supports
most E series cards but is not yet supported by NI. Check out:

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:31:28 GMT

1. Rates, rates, rates.

2. Plucking images from a stream at fixed rate.

3. Q: Acquiring data using two E series devices connected by RTSI and streaming data to disk

4. How can I continuously streaming data to disk with 1MHz sampling rate with PCI 6110?

6. RATES, why don't they post rates?

7. Question on streams and buffering for acl5/linux

8. ISE Eiffel 3 for Linux now available on floppie disk

9. retirieve a Linux hard disk????

10. Newbie Q - Py for Linux on Disk??

11. Adding/Removing Streams from a Broadcast Stream

12. Distinguishing a binary Stream from a text Stream ?