I look for a vi which allows to drive a stepper motor drive
Author Message
 I look for a vi which allows to drive a stepper motor drive

The stepper motor is: HIGH-RESOLUTION ROTATION STAGES of Newport

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:44:01 GMT
 I look for a vi which allows to drive a stepper motor drive
What type of stages do you have?  Are they the SR50 series?    If so
what type of controller do you have?  I have VI's for the ESP6000
PC-Based High-Performance Motion Controller (From the Newport Website)
that work really well.   But these won't work if you don't have the
same controller.  Do a search on the Newport website for your
controller.  They will have some VIs and utilities for your specific
controller.  Here is the link that will show the compatible
controllers for the SR50 Series
Compact High-Resolution Rotation Stages.

http://www.newport.com/store/xq/ASP/lone.Motion+Control/ltwo.Motorize...

Hope this helps, Good luck!
Greg

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:15:34 GMT

1. Driving stepper motor via parallel port

2. VHDL code for stepper drive

3. Copy file from network drive to local drive?

4. Listing Valid Drives and Drive Types

5. Can I use Keithley 2182 drive instead of Keithley 181 drive with slight variations

6. Determining Fixed Drives From Floppy Drives

7. Relation logical drive - physical drive ?

8. how to use a spreedsheat values to drive a stepper motor with a PCI board?

9. Event Driven VI

10. Vi to drive R/C servo

11. stepper motor speed control

12. stepper motor controller