convert a string array to a 2-d array
Author Message
 convert a string array to a 2-d array

I am trying to convert a string array from a shift register to a 2-d
array so that I can save the array using write to speadsheet.vi.
Thanks for your help!!

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:18:58 GMT
 convert a string array to a 2-d array
Use 2 "for" cycles with autoindexing so you will get in inner cycle
only one element of string array. Use one of StringToNumber vi's and
you will get 2-d array of numbers.

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:45:29 GMT
 convert a string array to a 2-d array
Thank you for your reponse! I am still having trouble wiring up the
for loops (one with in the other).  I am not sure how to leads the 2-d
sting into the loops.

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:11:51 GMT
 convert a string array to a 2-d array
Hi Gorelick.

Everything is much easier. Just use string to number vi's where strin
input will your 2-d string array. You will get 2-d numeric array.

P.S. For leading 2-d string into array connect its wire to "For" left
edge. You will see small point on the edge, click on with right button
and select "enable indexing".

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:36:16 GMT
 convert a string array to a 2-d array
thanks a lot, I will give it a try!!

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:30:51 GMT

1. Convert 1D string Array to Numeric Array

2. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

3. Array to String and String to Array

4. Converting Nx15 x1000 3D array to 15by1000*N 2D array

5. convert n dimension array to n/2 array

6. Converting an Array to a String

7. Convert 2D-Integer-Array to String

8. How do I convert integer to string array?

9. converting string to array

10. Can you convert the elements of a string into an array

11. Having trouble converting array to spreadsheet string,...

12. converting an array into a string