can't reload nidaq
Author Message
 can't reload nidaq

loader requests cd but it's already in

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:35:47 GMT
 can't reload nidaq
,

oops, you took the CD out when it rebooted, didn't you.  Oh well,
happens all the time.  Someone forgot to remind the user to leave the
CD in when you reboot, as it continues the installation.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to recover from this.  You will
have to abort the install, uninstall from windows control panel
(Add/Remove programs) and start over.  This time, remember to keep the
CD in when you reboot.  This is actually a good practice when
installing anything, as it appears to be a major problem for people to
leave instructions to leave in the CD when they create installation
scripts, or it is an oversight on the part of the makers of Install
Shield - which has my vote.

Good luck

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:50:37 GMT

2. It's not bad canned meat...

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. It's not bad canned meat...

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. reload()'ing modules and how it affects references

7. My modules doesn't seem to reload in IIS asp pages

8. CA Cans VO ?

9. NIDAQ 6.8.1 installation failure

10. Can I load different NIDAQ-Configfiles from LabVIEW

11. Updating to new NIDAQ driver

12. How to execute NIDAQ functions