Lost the System Event Display
Author Message
 Lost the System Event Display

I did something to disable the system event log. When the engine starts the
event log display is now blank; I cannot find a log file, and error/event
postings seen to go nowhere (they do not show up on the event/alarm display).

Event logging os enabled, the LOG EVENTS button on the engine control panel is
"pressed", and the .scf file is valid.

Randall Miller

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Lost the System Event Display
There is a replacement EVT_LogEvents.vi that fixes the problem in the 2.1.1
Bridgeview distribution.
Randall Miller

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3rd post: 16 bits Clarion5 appl. losing display

2. Losing display running 16 bit Clarion4b

3. Losing EVENT:Timer?

4. Where is the LOSE FOCUS event?

5. Event case loses connection to data structure when data structure is modified

6. Help: Lost Vrml Event Paper

7. lost events

8. Cortona Client ignores or loses events

9. Kernel panic after losing display

10. button-release events get lost when target window is destroyed

11. Problem losing expose events

12. Problem Losing Expose Events