Installed 6i and cant find sound recording icon on functions pallete anywhere.
Author Message
 Installed 6i and cant find sound recording icon on functions pallete anywhere.

I know on older versions a microphone icon appeared on the functions
palette. It was a shortcut to recording sound onto a vi.  cant find
anywhere on 6i where we are able to perform this function.  Help

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:46:54 GMT
 Installed 6i and cant find sound recording icon on functions pallete anywhere.
Maybe it's just something related to your functions' palette (try the
default appearance from options). Search for "lvsound.llb" ... it
should be located in "<lv folder>\vi.lib\sound\". The "Snd Read
Waveform.vi" is part of this library.

Hope this helps

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:25:07 GMT

1. Help! cant find TASM anywhere

2. Cant find function in loaded module from C

3. Function Pallete

4. Cant install, error -4

5. MSI problem when trying to install LabView 6i

6. Please help solving error 1322 while installing Labview 6i

7. promblem installing tcl: cant make shared lib in linux

8. Cannot find the right record using random read in TPS but can find in DBF

9. Insert record if record not found?

10. COBOL record locks - find out who has the record lock

11. Cant find error

12. Help Msam32 It cant find files....