I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...
Author Message
 I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

I am new to labview and I am having the classic problem of trying to
configure several digital I/O lines in a single VI.  I am using a
PCI-1200 with 3 8255's.  I wish to configure port a to all digital
outputs.  I want to control the states of the individual lines with
boolean switches.  I seem to get a strange mix of states on the
outputs when I have more than one switch.

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 03:53:24 GMT
 I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...
Have you looked at the examples? There's one called Write to 2 Dig
Ports(8255).vi. It uses front panel Booleans and it looks easy to
modify for three ports.

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:13:42 GMT

1. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

2. I am having problems setting the page break through Active X

3. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

4. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

5. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

6. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

7. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

8. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

9. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

10. I am having trouble reading a time stamp on a video using OCR

11. I am looking for a manual of LabVIEW

12. I am trying to create a standalone in Labview 6.1