Displaying analog signals
Author Message
 Displaying analog signals

Dear labview Users

I am using the AI read.vi module to display four analog signals. I can
do it simultaneously in one single display, however I need to have
them displayed independently in four displays.

I have tried to use transposed array, reshape array, etc, etc but with
no much luck.

Thanks for your help.

David

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:34:04 GMT
 Displaying analog signals
David,
Have you looked at the Waveform Operations (LV 6) - (Functions >
Waveform > Waveform Operations palette).  There is a VI called Index
Waveform Array VI for selecting a waveform out of an array of
waveforms.  If this isn't just right, there are many others which
might fit your situations.
Good luck with it, Doug

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:35:25 GMT

1. How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals

2. RF IC / Analog IC Designer (Mixed Signal)

3. Decoding an analog multiplexed signal

4. TTL signal to analog waveform

5. Measure the phase delay of 2 15Khz analog signals

6. Send out analog and digital signal simultaneously ?

7. TTL Signal and Analog Waveform

8. Filtering Analog Signals

9. contemporary acquisition of 2 analog signals with 2 different sampling frequency

10. VI to read both analog and PWM signals

11. Analog & mixed-signal designers needed in Sunnyvale

12. RF IC / Analog IC Designer (Mixed Signal)