1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array
Author Message
 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

Hi,
I aquired 8 channels data with a samplerate of 500Hz, i made an edf data
format and want to read it again, my data is in data blocks of 500
samples each; so like this: ch1 -> 500 samples....ch2 -> 500 samples...
ch3 -> 500 samples... and so on till ch8 and then again ch1-> 500
samples (i have 4 seconds of data (4 x 8 data blocks of 500 samples))
now i want to display my data in a waveform graph, so i need to make a
2D array where there are 8 rows with each 2000 colums. But i do't know
how to make it!

Thijs

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

Quote:

> Hi,
> I aquired 8 channels data with a samplerate of 500Hz, i made an edf data
> format and want to read it again, my data is in data blocks of 500
> samples each; so like this: ch1 -> 500 samples....ch2 -> 500 samples...
> ch3 -> 500 samples... and so on till ch8 and then again ch1-> 500
> samples (i have 4 seconds of data (4 x 8 data blocks of 500 samples))
> now i want to display my data in a waveform graph, so i need to make a
> 2D array where there are 8 rows with each 2000 colums. But i do't know
> how to make it!

> Thijs

Hello,
in my opinion "reshape array" should do the trick. Its in the
functions:array palette
--
Pierre Meyer????????????????????????

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

2. Change a 2D Array into a 1D Array.

3. 1d array containing means of a 2d array

4. 2D array to 1D array

5. Join 1D three arrays together become a 1d array

6. creating a new 2D array with two 2D arrays

7. array 2D to 1D

8. finding 1d index in 2d array of indices

9. Numeric and PIL: 1D array from 2D-tuple

10. Convert 1D string Array to Numeric Array

11. how to use 1D array as a multidimensional array

12. Optimizing 2D tables for speed - 2D array vs. 1D array vs. vector-of-vectors