Changing BG color on a tank digital display
Author Message
 Changing BG color on a tank digital display

Can't get this to work.

Easy to change the tank fill color and tank caption colors by creating a
couple of property nodes and changing the properties.

But I'm stuck on the Digital Display (the reading, like 123.45) BG color -
where does that get changed?

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 01:31:24 GMT
 Changing BG color on a tank digital display
Just to mention that I find out that the answer is also valid for
labview 5.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:49:12 GMT

1. How do I programaticly change the header BG color on a multiline listbox

2. Changing a toplevel BG color

3. How to change bg color for ALL widgets?

4. Changing display of digital control

5. Need to change Display settings, either resolution or color

6. FXRuby: FXShutter and FXShutterItem trouble with setting bg color

7. setting bg/fg colors on popup Dialogs

8. setting bg/fg colors on popup Dialogs

9. Help PopUp Size and BG Color - BWidgets

10. Setting default bg colors

11. how to set bg color for wish main window by option?Hi

12. Inconsistent margin treatment with bg color