Can you change all classic controls to 3d ones at once.
Author Message
 Can you change all classic controls to 3d ones at once.

I am upgrading from 5.1.1 to 6.1 and wondered if I can change all my
front panel controls and indicators from classics to new 3d look.

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 02:30:07 GMT
 Can you change all classic controls to 3d ones at once.
No you cannot.

Regards,

Doug

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 03:14:29 GMT

1. Setting classic controls as default in LV6.

2. only one copy of a program ruunning at once

3. Change font once?

4. Can a gui be changed by the code once it has been shown

5. Drawing several 3D lines in one graphic?

6. How to use 3D graph control?

7. 3D control

8. Where can I get additional 3D controls ?

9. 3D controls in Windows

10. Text String Conversion Program for Changing Syntax of Triangular 3D Mesh

11. 3D Figure Animation -- Independent Control of Parts

12. how to change colors of a 3d car?