How do you use your sound card and sound VI to get sound levels off a microphone.
Author Message
 How do you use your sound card and sound VI to get sound levels off a microphone.

Some years ago my company designed, build and sold an 8x2 analog audio
line mixer that could be controlled via the RS-232 serial port by
software.
The software was developed in labview and we called it the Mix It MXC.
This should explain to you that when you say/think sound, you do not
immidiately have to think of a PC-based sound-card solution. Even
though it comes free with every computer-hardware you buy.

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:17:41 GMT

1. clipper dos sound to windows sound card

2. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

3. snack sound and multiple sound cards

4. Sound in VRML world and Speach using Microphone.

5. overwrite in sound card VI

6. Sound Card Vi

7. REXX: Sound.CMD --- simple sound player !

8. sound WAVE sound

9. SOUND-a-SOUND

10. sound capture from pc microphone

11. Using REXX to control sound card