ReadWaveformMeasurement.vi - how to measure phase?
Author Message
 ReadWaveformMeasurement.vi - how to measure phase?

I have TDS3034 which can measure phase. However when I open Read
Waveform Measurement vi that comes with tkds30xx.llb, I have a number
of options under "measurement function" but not the phase measurement.
May be I need another vi to do this?"

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:58:44 GMT
 ReadWaveformMeasurement.vi - how to measure phase?
I don't see it either. I'm guessing that the only functions
implemented are those defined by the IVI scope class and a phase
measurement isn't defined. What I suggest you do is use the tkds300xx
Write Instrument Data function in the utility>instrument i/o palette.
You'll have to look up the command syntax in the instrument manual.
Then you can use the tkds300xx Read Instrument Data function to get
the measurement.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:55:02 GMT

1. Measure the phase delay of 2 15Khz analog signals

2. Restart averaging function in FFT Mag-Phase vi

3. Using of Measure buffered Period(DAQ-STC).vi for PCI-6025E board

4. looking for VI to measure pulse-width on a waveform

5. Need of VI to measure forces from kistler dynamometer

6. Need a 2-channel version of the measure buffered period measurement.vi

7. Recommendations for a VI to use to measure voltage

8. How can I measure the phase difference of two input signal?

9. How can I measure the phase difference of two input signal?

10. How can I measure the phase difference of two input signal?

11. Vi Name string for NI print panel vi - how to get dynamically for vi the print panel vi is in.

12. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection