Applications communication without network adapter
Author Message
 Applications communication without network adapter

Is it possible to communicate two executable applications on the same
machine that does not have network adapter installed?

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:03:33 GMT
 Applications communication without network adapter
Yes, as long as there is something you can assign an IP address
to--like MS Loopback adapter, the virtual network adapter.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q236869&

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:29:42 GMT
 Applications communication without network adapter
Where can I find it for win95 and winNT?

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:00:06 GMT
 Applications communication without network adapter
Try:

http://www.google.com

If it exists, Google will find it.

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:30:27 GMT
 Applications communication without network adapter
I've already find it for win NT but I don't know where to look it for
win95. Anyway, thank you very much for the good idea [I mean using of
virtual adapter. :)].

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:51:22 GMT
 Applications communication without network adapter
Does anyone know where can I find Network Loopback Adapter for Win95?

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:23:35 GMT
 Applications communication without network adapter
Try this:

http://www.ifi.uio.no/in219/verktoy/doc/html/doc/ig/ig/wininst1.html#...

Or you can probably pick up a NIC at your local
CompUSA/BestBuy/Fry's/Staples/OfficeDepot/Use Hardware Place for $10 -
$15 bucks.  Its not like it actually has to work.

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:12:46 GMT
 Applications communication without network adapter
Thank you very much for the link, VI Guy!!! It works perfectly!!!

Thu, 17 Mar 2005 01:23:24 GMT

1. Network adapter number

2. implemtation of vhdl in networking interface card adapter

3. APL2 Network Communication

4. Network communication

5. Linux Port IO and Network Communications?

6. network DDE communication

7. HOW Network Communication in TSModula-2

8. Heterogeneous network communication and ADA

9. IPX NetWork communication

10. text-based network communication

11. non blocking mode for network communications

12. Communication Between Images in a Network