Is LabView compatable with Windows 2000?
Author Message
 Is LabView compatable with Windows 2000?

What other operator systems can this program
run on?

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:16:44 GMT
 Is LabView compatable with Windows 2000?
Win95,98,NT,2000,ME,MAC,Solaris,HP-UX,Linux. You should go to
www.ni.com for product information.

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:40:03 GMT
 Is LabView compatable with Windows 2000?
Dennis, thats a lot of info, but i have a
factory to run and maintain, a yes or no
would be appreciated. ote

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:06:46 GMT
 Is LabView compatable with Windows 2000?
So do I. So why should you waste my time everyone else's by asking us
to do your research for you?

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:02:32 GMT
 Is LabView compatable with Windows 2000?

Quote:

>Dennis, thats a lot of info, but i have a
>factory to run and maintain, a yes or no
>would be appreciated. ote

Your first question was what operating systems labview can run on.

Dennis told you which OS LabVIEW can run on and gave you a link where
you could get more info.

By the way, what question did you want him to answer yes or no on, he
gave you a list, which is what you asked for.

--
Rolf

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:36:23 GMT

1. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

2. LabVIEW EPP control using Windows 2000

3. Another custom built DLL works partially with LabVIEW 5.1 on windows 2000

4. Labview 5.x and windows 2000

5. error 1326 while installing labview 6 on windows 2000

6. LabVIEW Executable Application Installation on Windows 2000

7. Labview on Windows 2000

8. LabView 5.1 and Windows 2000 Professional

9. LabVIEW and Windows 2000 execution problem

10. LabVIEW program will not run on Windows 2000

11. Constants on diagram not sized to text in Labview 5.1.1 under Windows 2000

12. Labview ActiveX Woe with Windows 2000