how to realize customer menu?
Author Message
 how to realize customer menu?

I'm building an application with customer menu.
I want to open a few subvis running indenpently with menu in main
vi.Someone can tell me how to realize this and had better give some
simple examples?
I am a beginer,I need your help and your help is appreciated!

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 11:09:07 GMT
 how to realize customer menu?
Hi

Look at this:
http://zone.ni.com/devzone/devzone.nsf/webcategories/8DA27C34C5069CB4...
Especially the link "Menus and Toolbars" can help you.

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 16:02:47 GMT
 how to realize customer menu?
Thank you !

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:40:24 GMT

1. Something I just realized about Smalltalk

2. Realize a registration method

3. how to realize a ticker?

4. how to realize the following logic function

5. Visible Applications in Forth (was Re: Realizing project in Forth with the Mac)

6. Realizing project in Forth with the Mac

7. Realizing ATNs using combinators

8. How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?

9. how will delay be realized in hardware

10. Problems in realizing input capture timer

11. how to realize this?

12. How to realize this cycle function?