GPIB Driver for Tek 11403 & 11801
Author Message
 GPIB Driver for Tek 11403 & 11801

Back in the old days I remember there being drivers for the Tek Scopes
11403 and 11801, Does anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:08:10 GMT
 GPIB Driver for Tek 11403 & 11801
I have some old drivers for the Tek 11400 DSO and the Tek 11800 close
enough? Couldn't find anything specifically referencing the model
numbers you gave.

Let me know and I can email them to you.

Mike...

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:15:24 GMT
 GPIB Driver for Tek 11403 & 11801
the 11800 driver is at National Inst site:
http://zone.ni.com/idnet97.nsf/9b2b33e1993d877786256436006ec498/897a5...
5262862568ab005fbbca?OpenDocument

and the 11400 is here:
http://zone.ni.com/idnet97.nsf/9b2b33e1993d877786256436006ec498/69440...
6d85862568ab005fbce3?OpenDocument

I'm using these drivers with an 11801.

Quote:
> Back in the old days I remember there being drivers for the Tek Scopes
> 11403 and 11801, Does anyone know where I can find them?

> Thanks

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:33:30 GMT
 GPIB Driver for Tek 11403 & 11801
Thanks,  these work great.  I don't know why I couldn't find them with
my search.

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:07:36 GMT
 GPIB Driver for Tek 11403 & 11801
Thanks for the help.  I have the drivers.

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:08:18 GMT

1. Labview / GPIB Control of Tek TDS 3054B - Help!

2. need a LV driver for Tek TG2000...help?

3. gpib-enet driver

4. labview driver (gpib)

5. Drivers for CB Isa-GPIB/LC

6. Is there a LabView6 driver for Kistler 5010 or 5017 available (RS232 or GPIB)

7. GPIB driver for AVS-46 resistance bridge

8. GPIB driver supports Kernel 2.4

9. GPIB instrument driver identification

10. whereis the gpib pcii/iia driver for windows 98 ?or 95

11. Labview 5.0 GPIB driver

12. gpib-enet driver 1.2 for win2k/xp