Exit LabView without saving SubVI's
Author Message
 Exit LabView without saving SubVI's

Hi
I want to exit LV (6.0) automatically. If there are VI’s which
have changed, I get a message to save those VI’s. But I don't
want to save; I just want to exit/quit LV completely.
Is there a way to do this automatically?

Thanks for any hint

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:41:39 GMT
 Exit LabView without saving SubVI's
If you have an application that is past the development stage and that
you use regularely, you can consider using the application builder.
In that way you can make a nice installable .exe.
Using this you can also distribute your software to customers or
collegues (but read the license-agreement carefully).

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:03:37 GMT
 Exit LabView without saving SubVI's
Hi Dobi,
using Vi-Server you have the method Revert Vi; this has the same
effect of Revert from the main menu (dispose all vi's changes). You
can use it when you close a vi without saving its changes.

Good luck,

Alberto

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:40:44 GMT

1. Close LabView App after exit without Quiting Labview !

2. exiting eval'ed script without exiting app

3. Dynamic start of subvi without waiting for end of subvi

4. Quit LabVIEW (Exit) stops program but doesn't exit

5. exiting a `rescue' without creating an exception

6. Can't Close Word Instance without Save Changes Dlg Box

7. Can I run Vi's from TestStand without Labview installed

8. LabView activeX doesn't save data after row 16384 in Excel

9. Running a subVI without interfering?

10. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

11. sys.exit() doesn't exit

12. expect doesn't exit exiting processes, help me