How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals
Author Message
 How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals

Dear all,
How can I do to get trigger signal line together with 3 analog signals
using PCI-6024E.
The frequency of the analog signals are 400 Hz. All of the 4 signals
are respected to the same reference.

I would be very happy if I can get to a link to a source code.

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:52:10 GMT
 How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals
Just a thought, can't you just connect the trigger signal to an analog
input of the card?
After all, just like watching BW movies on a color TV, there is no
problem in connecting digital signals to an analog input. But check
first to see if there is no problem with the voltage-levels.

Good luck, Patrick de Boevere

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:37:27 GMT
 How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals
How about configuring the board to trigger from one of the analog
inputs?

Ben

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:53:27 GMT
 How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals
Sastra;

If the trigger signal you need is TTL type, you can use one of the
general purpose counters available at the board to do that.

You just need to configure the counter to do retriggerable single
pulse generation, and have the reference signal that clocks the analog
inputs routed to the gate of that counter. That will generate a pulse
at the event of an active edge at the counter gate.

Hope this helps.
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:59:11 GMT
 How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals
Thanks Filipe for your comment and suggestion.
Actually I have one digital signal (TTL-type). I want to use this TTL
signal as a reference timing measurement to the other 3 analog inputs.
Can you suggest how to get all of those signals and display at once
after acquisition.

Maybe labview has an example of this kind of problem?, Please let me
know how can I get the link of this solution.

Sincerely yours,
Sastra

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:05:58 GMT

1. Displaying analog signals

2. 3 phase signal out, and 4 signal input in LabView

3. Using analog output to trigger analog input.

4. triggered and continuous analog input togeather?

5. triggered Analog Input

6. RF IC / Analog IC Designer (Mixed Signal)

7. Decoding an analog multiplexed signal

8. TTL signal to analog waveform

9. Hardware Triggering by Digital signal

10. Measure the phase delay of 2 15Khz analog signals

11. Hardware triggering by digital signal

12. Send out analog and digital signal simultaneously ?