Save data to file and always want to replace the existing file.
Author Message
 Save data to file and always want to replace the existing file.

Thank you thank you. I was wondering where that {*filter*} was hiding!

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:04:26 GMT

1. Adding a number to an existing file without affecting existing data

2. Saving 2D array data to excel files( or AGL files)

3. Unable to prevent replacing of existing files..

4. saving existing files (overwriting)

5. Saving to and Existing File

6. Replace one single line in a ascii data file

7. Read VFP data files into Clipper data files

8. I have 100 data files, I want to join them together as one data file

9. Unix Data files vs DOS data files

10. non-gridded ASCII data file to netCDF data file

11. f77 - appending data to existing file

12. appending data to an existing file