Sent: 04 November, 1999 11:25 AM
Subject: FW: ?????????: VIRUS WARNING/VERYIMPORTANT FOR YOUR SAFETY

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Fw: ?????????: VIRUS WARNING/VERYIMPORTANT FOR YOUR SAFETY
Regrettably, this is a HOAX. These hoaxes waste a lot of time, and are
usually spread by the most well-meaning people.

This and other hoaxes are listed at a very helpful page. Go here and
search for buddylst: http://www.datafellows.com/news/hoax/.

Next time you receive one of these letters, check that Web site first.

Thanks! Mark

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Fw: ?????????: VIRUS WARNING/VERYIMPORTANT FOR YOUR SAFETY

Quote:
> Regrettably, this is a HOAX. These hoaxes waste a lot of time, and are
> usually spread by the most well-meaning people.

> This and other hoaxes are listed at a very helpful page. Go here and
> search for buddylst: http://www.datafellows.com/news/hoax/.

> Next time you receive one of these letters, check that Web site first.

> Thanks! Mark

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fw: Major Virus Warning -- Is a Hoax

2. Fw: Major Virus Warning

3. Fw: Virus Warning

4. FW: virus (fwd) -Reply

5. FW: virus (fwd)

6. Warning about virus !

7. Very important virus warning, I just received it

8. Warning: Virus in message to Clarionites

9. Virus warning --

10. Virus Warning

11. Virus Warning

12. VIRUS WARNING