Fuzzy controller file (.fc) does not open on another computer
Author Message
 Fuzzy controller file (.fc) does not open on another computer

When I create my .fc file on one computer and try to open it on
another, I get an error that says the file cannot be opened, and so I
have to create the file again on that computer. What may possibly be
the problem?

Thanks.

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:00:40 GMT
 Fuzzy controller file (.fc) does not open on another computer
sima,

The only thing I can think of is that you may be using two different
versions of the Fuzzy Logic Toolkit. Version 5.0 was a stand alone
toolkit. Version 6.0 comes with the new PID 6.0 Toolkit. There may be
file incompatabilities that you have found. Is this possible? Or are
you using the same toolkit version on both machines?
Also, what operating system and version of labview are you using?

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:43:21 GMT
 Fuzzy controller file (.fc) does not open on another computer
I re-installed the same toolkit on both machines and that did the job.
Thanks!

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:20:46 GMT

1. File Open, or not Open, question

2. fuzzy logic pid controller using labview 5.0i

3. Fuzzy Controller in VHDL

4. error 37 File not open using a variable file name

5. how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any computer

6. Fuzzy open?

7. list of single board computers/controllers

8. Fuzzy in FPL (fuzzy functions/objects)

9. SOURCES SOUGHT: Fuzzy Prolog and Fuzzy Prolog Applications

10. File not open error

11. File not open errors

12. Intellimouse Returns 'File Not Open'