Can I display Hex wave in Labview?
Author Message
 Can I display Hex wave in Labview?

Can I display Hex wave in labview(not only Binary wave)?  Is there any
way to do that? If I can show you the hex wave graph , you will know
what I mean more clearly. But I can't put it here. Hope you all know.

Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:14:49 GMT
 Can I display Hex wave in Labview?
Hex is just a way of showing values.
In the real world people are interested in
decimal coding: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
, but doing technical aplications,
the Hex coding: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F is more popular.
If you want to show values in hex in a graph simply right-click
y-scale - formatting Format: Hexadecimal.

Patrick

Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:14:43 GMT
 Can I display Hex wave in Labview?
If I can post an image , things would be better to understand.
I don't mean to display digitals in Hex ways but to display it in a
special way but usually used in the timing analysis of digital signal.
some like the following graph.
__________________  ________  _____________  ________________________
_______
                  \/        \/             \/
\/
___9F_____________/\___8A___/\_____12______/\________5C______________/\___6D__

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:51:37 GMT
 Can I display Hex wave in Labview?

Quote:
> If I can post an image , things would be better to understand.
> I don't mean to display digitals in Hex ways but to display it in a
> special way but usually used in the timing analysis of digital signal.
> some like the following graph.
> __________________  ________  _____________  ________________________
> _______
>                   \/        \/             \/
> \/
> ___9F_____________/\___8A___/\_____12______/\________5C______________/\___6D__

You don't say what version you are using, but I believe that starting
with LV6.0 there is a graph in the palette called the digital graph.  It
can show group lines/busses and the value of the bus can be shown in
various numeric formats including hex.

Greg McKaskle

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:23:02 GMT

1. How to display Hex Wave in labVIEW screen

2. From Hex Display to Hex number

3. Hex to Bin, Bin to Hex, Hex to Dec, Dec to Hex

4. new to labview: want vi for sine wave generator

5. display number in hex?

6. text.text and Hex display on string controls

7. display HEX variable with the SAY command

8. display HEX variable with the SAY co

9. hex display of std_logic_vector

10. displaying asm instruction in hex

11. Hex to Binary conversion and display

12. displaying mem contents in hex