I am not able to read a barcode from a image
Author Message
 I am not able to read a barcode from a image
I want to read a barcode which is part of a big image on which i have
to work on,i am not able to read the barcode as i have to give the
correct ROI,which in my case has to be set dynamically,can any body
help me in this

Fri, 20 May 2005 11:09:17 GMT
 I am not able to read a barcode from a image
Please post an example image, and I'll try to help...

Fri, 20 May 2005 18:09:59 GMT

1. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

2. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

3. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

4. barcode scanning from image

5. File not being able to close

6. Not related to Clipper BUT you my be able to HELP

7. Not able to measure strain using pci 6033 E card

8. Not able to acquire compiler list directly

9. QUIZ: To be or not to be (able to post)

10. not able to use implicit none

11. not able to compile fftw3 with ifc 7.1

12. not able to run