at-dio-32hs
Author Message
 at-dio-32hs

I've tried to install my At-DIO-32HS card, on my computer under Win Nt
and with labview 6.i and Ni-daq 6.8.1 but I was not able to configure
it.
I tried to refresh MAX or to install another time NI.daq, but
AT-dio-32HS didn't appear under devices, and when I'v tried to create
a new device from MAX I saw AT-Dio-32F only between the choices.
What can I do?

Thank you,

Paolo5

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:29:12 GMT
 at-dio-32hs
Here are a few KnowledgeBase entries I found by searching the ni.com
support pages (search= +nt +at-mio +install).  Although, the solution
could any number of things, these documents point out some unique
installation steps on NT machines.

<a
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/acd...">Installing
Plug and Play Support for ISA-bus Boards on Windows NT 4.0 Systems</a>
<a
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/862...">AT-GPIB/TNT
(PnP) Board Is Not Recognized in Windows NT</a>
<a
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/fe7...">Assigning
a Driver to an ISA PNP Device under Windows NT</a>

Hopefully these are helpul.  Good luck!

-Craig

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:42:16 GMT

1. pci dio 32hs burst mode

2. At-dio-32HS

3. Programing Data Acquisition Card AT-DIO-32HS in LabView or ANSI C

4. DIO6533/AT-DIO-32HS

5. Falling Edge Trigger on DIO-32HS (6533)

6. pattern generation on DIO-32HS

7. Digital Pattern Generation - how do you output x buffers of data on a DIO-32HS board

8. AT-DIO32F board and system changed for new system with PCI-DIO-32HS board and Windows ME

9. High Speed Pattern Generation (32HS)

10. DIO Write/Start VIs - bizarre mismatch between # updates and data

11. E series Digital I/O Intialization (DIO Port Confg)

12. How can I use the DIO as Digital trigger