ctrcntrl.lsb in vi.lib\daq\zadvd.llb?
Author Message
 ctrcntrl.lsb in vi.lib\daq\zadvd.llb?

Hi Folks,

I've put an old AT-MIO-16X DAQ card in a PC with Win95 & labview
5.1.1.  I had to download an older version of NI-DAQ (5.1) to access
this card as all of the later version I have (6.5) no longer supports
that card.

Where the card appears to work fine, when I try to access any of the
counter control VIs in the examples or vi.lib/daq/ they appear to be
searching thru the "vi.lib\daq\zadvd.llb" library for "ctrcntrl.lsb"
and several other *.lsb files in this zadvd.llb file that are not in
my version.  I'm guessing they might have been in LV version 4.xx.

Do you have a vi.lib\daq\zadvd.llb library file with the file
"ctrcntrl.lsb" in it?  If so, can you send me a copy of this zadvd.llb
file or point me towards one?

Thanks a bunch,
Mike ...
_________________________________

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~catfish/>
Concord, Ca.

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:43:30 GMT

1. start vi in llb?

2. Shortcut to VI into LLB

3. open specific vi in llb without dialog box?

4. How can I save a VI into llb programmatically and build application

5. VI Reference in a LLB

6. tracing *.vi paths to llb's...?

7. Rename all Vi from a library(.llb)

8. Retrieving a vi diagram (.llb not found)

9. loadin llb with many renetrant vi's

10. create installer from exe file not a vi or llb

11. Copy VI from LLB.

12. How can I save a VI into llb programmatically and build application