Labview Job Opportunity !
Author Message
 Labview Job Opportunity !

I need help and my employer has asked me to help solicite for
resumes'. We are a global motor manufacturer and I need help writing
labview software to test these motors. We use Windows 2000, LabVIEW
6.1, mostly National Instruments data acquisition hardware and have a
pretty good ethernet network.

You should have 2 years LabVIEW experience, well organized, a good
work ethic, be familiar with GPIB, HTTP, TCPIP, SCXI, multimeters, and
o-scopes. Knowledge of motor dynamometers desirable.(We have to write
software for that too.)
We have a great benefits package, vacation and PTO time, and a
"layed-back," easy going atmosphere. Dress is "casual-business." There
are no time clocks here. This is a salaried position with
"flex-hours." We are located in Plymouth, Michigan, west of Detroit.

This company is growing fast and I really need help. If you think you
have what it takes to make it here, please send me your resume' ASAP.
Please email it to me in Word or text format to

Thanks, and good wireworking!

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 00:00:44 GMT

1. Labview Job Opportunity

2. Labview job opportunity

3. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

4. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

5. JOBS OFFERED - Smalltalk Consulting Job Opportunities

6. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

7. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

8. job opportunity in bay area

9. Job Opportunity in Missouri

10. Job Opportunity

11. OOP Job Opportunities in Rome (Italy)

12. Outstanding Job Opportunity