I am looking forward to get labview certifiaction. Can you...
Author Message
 I am looking forward to get labview certifiaction. Can you...

I am looking forward to get labview certifiaction. Can you tell me
what kind of experience is required?

So far I have used field point and some DAQ boards

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:10:42 GMT
 I am looking forward to get labview certifiaction. Can you...
A good place to start is the task and objective list located at >>
http://volt.ni.com/niwc/custed/cecp.jsp?node=10638.

All Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) exam written questions are based
directly on the objectives in this list.  All of the objectives are
covered in the following courses:
LabVIEW Basics I
LabVIEW Basics II
LabVIEW Advanced Performance and Communication
LabVIEW Data Acquisition and Signal Conditioning

Course work is not necessary to take the exam, so if you have the
knowledge equivalent to the topics covered in these courses, you
should be able to pass the exam.

In addition to the written questions, there is a practical, or
hands-on section.  The practical exam consists of a scenario for which
you must create a solution with LabVIEW.  The practical exam is graded
on three criteria:
- Programming Style
- Block Diagram documentation
- Functionality
For the practical, we recommend that the candidate have enough
experience with LabVIEW programming to be able to quickly solve many
common programming tasks.  Experience with common designs such as
state machines, queued message handlers, or similar is necessary.

The exam has a set time limit, and all exams are proctored.  A
computer with LabVIEW is allowed as a reference for the exam.  This
ensures that we evaluate your true LabVIEW skills and not your memory
of specific labels or nomenclature.  On the other hand, the time limit
prevents a CLD candidate from simply looking up concepts that they
don't know.

A practice practical exam is available.  It presents a scenario
similar to an actual practical exam.  If you would like a copy, please

Sincerely,

Mike Fillian
National Instruments

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:48:14 GMT

1. I am looking for a manual of LabVIEW

2. I am looking labview driver for Tektronix TLA704 logic analyzer

3. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

4. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

5. I am looking for people proficient in writing in Labview secret clearance and RF background

6. Something to look forward to

7. Whitney--please look at your .forward!

8. Help] Making Labview routine. ( I am looking for experienced people on Labview)

9. I am looking for LabVIEW sub-VIs, so that my FireBoard400 (Unibrain) is recognised in LabVIEW.

10. Into what am I getting?

11. Why am I getting bind errors?

12. I am getting THISTHREADACTIVE error (lots of them)