how can i use control reference to pass integer to a sub VI
Author Message
 how can i use control reference to pass integer to a sub VI

In your subVI (Sous3.vi), create a Numeric control on the front panel.
Right-click on the numeric and choose "Representation >> I32."
Ctrl-drag this numeric onto both the "Number In Refnum" and "Number
Out Refnum."  This will change them to integer control references.

Note that you should change your top-level VI (Principal.vi) to pass
only integer control refnums to Sous3.vi.

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:11:49 GMT

1. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

2. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

3. Passing Control value to sub-vi via connector input

4. How do I use server to control for sub-vi from a main vi

5. Using Globals to pass Control References

6. buffer to hold integer value w/sub main vi

7. Using VI Server to pass data between a Labview Executable and a VI

8. String control on sub-VI

9. Does a sub-vi require controls?

10. How to control the attribute of sub VI?

11. String control on sub-VI

12. how to display sub-vi front-panel within a tab-control