Read from Absolute optical encoderHD25A with AT-232/4
Author Message
 Read from Absolute optical encoderHD25A with AT-232/4

We are trying to make a complete program to steer a test bench.
We shall simulate a torque using a disc brake that is steered by
hydraulic
vents.
The encoder will give the position, and turns.
There will be no more than 20turns.
To measure the torque we use a torque-measuring ring, and after
20turns a
solenoid will stop the disc completely.
The card that I choose AT-232/4 may not be the best to use?
But 4 channels would be enough.
2 to read encoder and torque measuring disc
2 to steer the hydraulics for the brake and solenoid.

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 17:43:59 GMT
 Read from Absolute optical encoderHD25A with AT-232/4
Are you looking for LV examples for serial? you can find them in,
C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW\examples\instr.

Some useful resources for your application are
ni.com > NI Developer Zone > Development Library > Instrument
Connectivity
http://search.ni.com/?col=alldocs&layout=TechResources&ql=a , to
search examples and knowledge bases

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 03:31:54 GMT

1. Visibility of an RS 232 converter on USB

2. VisualAge Smalltalk RS 232 Communication

3. Placing RS-232 Data into the Keyboard Buffer?

4. simple RS-232 advice for labview novice

5. some problem in RS-232

6. RS-232 Problem

7. push botton for RS 232 serial bus

8. RS-232 problems