ActiveX problem again!
Author Message
 ActiveX problem again!

Hi, all

previously I asked a question about "control can not be loaded"
problem with MS treeview. by registering mscomctl.ocx, this problem's
solved. But now I met another problem:

I made an executable with installer, and installed it on another clean
computer. Even I did the registering(that computer has the ocx
installed), the control still can not be loaded. I did the registering
before  the installation and restarted the computer before I ran the
program.

Anyone can tell me what I should do?

Thanks a lot.

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:17:27 GMT
 ActiveX problem again!
Hi,

You also have to register nicont.dll and nicontdt.dll. (At least, this
helped at my system.) This should be done by the installer, but it is not.

It is best to make an .exe from a vi that registers these dll's. Then you
can execute this exe automatically after the installer is finished.

Regards,

Wiebe.

Quote:
> Hi, all

> previously I asked a question about "control can not be loaded"
> problem with MS treeview. by registering mscomctl.ocx, this problem's
> solved. But now I met another problem:

> I made an executable with installer, and installed it on another clean
> computer. Even I did the registering(that computer has the ocx
> installed), the control still can not be loaded. I did the registering
> before  the installation and restarted the computer before I ran the
> program.

> Anyone can tell me what I should do?

> Thanks a lot.

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:07:04 GMT

1. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

2. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

3. Arrays and activex...again

4. ActiveX and LabVIEW (again!)

5. ActiveX, COM Again....

6. activex problem, qfeed

7. Problem with ActiveX dual interface.

8. Problems with AS/400 ActiveX call

9. Problems using JSPayne's IO ActiveX control

10. ActiveX problems

11. CW5.5 and ActiveX (Syntax problems?)

12. ActiveX prop. problem with C4b