convert labview date/time to excel date/time
Author Message
 convert labview date/time to excel date/time

How do I convert the "seconds since 1904" from the function "Get
Date/Time in Seconds" to an MS Excel date/time format?  The
application runs in the Solaris environment.

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:37:40 GMT
 convert labview date/time to excel date/time
JTB a crit:

Quote:
>How do I convert the "seconds since 1904" from the function "Get
>Date/Time in Seconds" to an MS Excel date/time format?  The
>application runs in the Solaris environment.

If a string-wise solution fits your need, just use "seconds to
date/time" - it returns an explicit cluster from which you should easily
manage to build a date string that Excel recognizes - oz

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:36:49 GMT
 convert labview date/time to excel date/time
Sorry if it doesn't help.
I was having this vi created at the time i read your question.
Furthermore, I am not in it (Solaris) at all.

Good luck!

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:59:59 GMT
 convert labview date/time to excel date/time
This sounds useful.  What format is Excel expecting.  All I've seen is
a date since 1900 or 1904.  Are there fields in the MS Excel value?

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:18:42 GMT
 convert labview date/time to excel date/time
remember to give a file name with .xls extension.

You will have the time/ date saved to MS Excel File.

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:20:11 GMT
 convert labview date/time to excel date/time

Quote:

> How do I convert the "seconds since 1904" from the function "Get
> Date/Time in Seconds" to an MS Excel date/time format?  The
> application runs in the Solaris environment.

Hi

I would break the date time string up into separate date and time strings
using some form of delimiter (a hard return, space or tab for example).
When you write that to a file and open in Excel the date and time will go
into separate columns.

HTH

Regards

Bill

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:12:00 GMT

1. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file

2. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

3. Clarion Date (Long) -> Access Date\Time

4. time to time with different dates...

5. TIME&DATE in HTML shows TIME

6. Unix time to calendar date/time?

7. Convert date and time in decimal characters

8. Convert Date/time from LONGCARD to String ?????

9. Convert a date to an NTP time

10. Q: Date/time convert (POSIX)

11. Q: Date/time convert (POSIX)

12. System date time format with LabVIEW 6.1