Data transfering from sub-vi to main-vi
Author Message
 Data transfering from sub-vi to main-vi

Thank you very much, Alberto. Now it is working.
Thanx, Oliver.

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:08:08 GMT

1. extracting data from subvi via main vi before subvi is finished

2. Selecting diferent sub Vi's from main VI

3. i do not want to halt main vi while executing sub vi

4. Sub.vi shrinking Main.vi

5. "sub vi calling main vi"

6. Sub VI to main VI

7. How do I use server to control for sub-vi from a main vi

8. Continuous data transfer from vi to sub-vi

9. SubVI's in Main VI

10. buffer to hold integer value w/sub main vi

11. main's open/replace/create file.vi but write in subvi

12. I am looking for a VI that login and logout users to a main VI.